If you’re looking for the ultimate user-centric elliptical training experience, you’ll find it on the Star Trac VersaStrider. Those who’ve tried it have described it as “buttery” and “easy on the joints.” They’ve praised its natural feel (“like running on a track”) and range of motion.
All of these kind words sum up the VersaStrider’s natural converging movement pattern, which allows you to set your own stride length – from 10 to 32” – just by moving. There are no buttons to push. This machine follows your lead with its MyStride technology. Unlike competitor’s products, the Versa strider can do it all without intruding on other gym members’ space. Its “safety zone” creates a safe perimeter in the back while its Stride Shield provides protection up front.
Users will enjoy the features in front of them, including Star Trac’s always-popular cooling fan. The console makes tracking and/or sharing your workout progress easy thanks to Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity to favourite fitness apps and group displays. You can even connect directly to your Apple Watch. If you’d like to think about something other than how hard you’re working, you can always access entertainment via your phone, tablet or other smart device.
- • Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- • MyStride technology in the VersaStrider allows users to vary their stride length from 10″ to 32″ dynamically – no buttons to push, just stride the way you want
- • Movement arms follow a converging path of motion that closely follows the human body’s natural movement
- • Level control buttons are integrated into movement arms – adjust level without letting go of handles
- • Display includes MyStride indicator showing user’s stride length during workout
- • User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window, user-specific workout programs, Polar® telemetry and multiple cup and accessory holders
- • Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- • Telemetry and contact HR
- • USB charging port
- • HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- • LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- • Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- • Integrated movement wheel at rear of machine allows one person to easily maneuver the unit for placement or service
- • Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- • Powder-coated Steel frame
Length: 89 in (226 cm)
Width: 35 in (89 cm)
Height: 69 in (175 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
Product Weight: 694 lbs (315 kg)