Step up to the revolutionary indoor running experience test users have described as “buttery,” “easy on the joints” and “like running on a track.”
The Star Trac 10TRX FreeRunner™ Treadmill earns these compliments with its patent-pending HexDeck System – an aluminum deck supported by a proprietary, hexagonal polymer suspension system. Its unprecedented cushion and responsiveness might be the main attraction, but its far from being this treadmill’s only outstanding feature.
Its close-at-hand Hot Bar® provides users with one-finger speed and elevation controls, allowing them to run as fast as 15 mph on inclines as steep as 20% - PLUS integrated stop button and contact heart rate controls.
Top it all off with an OpenHub console and all kinds of connectivity, including Bluetooth for popular fitness apps, ANT+ for group displays and GymKit for direct access to your Apple Watch.
- • Revolutionary new patented HexDeck technology features an aluminum running deck, supported by a proprietary, hexagonal polymer suspension system that creates a treadmill with unprecedented cushion and responsiveness
- • Easily accessible Hot Bar® is located closer to the user with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button and contact heart rate grips
- • 20% max incline | 15 mph max speed
- • 21.5″ (54.6 cm) wide belt
- • 11” (28 cm) step-up height
- • User weight capacity of 500 lbs (227 kg)
Length: 81.5 in (207 cm)
Width: 34.8 in (88 cm)
Height: 60 in (152 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
Product Weight: 447 lbs (203 kg)