Specifically engineered for the commercial environment but at home in home gyms, the CU800 Upright Bike offers a heavy-duty steel frame with a durable powder coat paint finish. Built-in hand pulse sensors on its large, multi-position handlebars and an easy-to-read console deliver heart rate monitoring on demand, while a variety of built-in programs challenge casual and committed users alike. Perfected gearing and an integrated generator/flywheel system make the ride as smooth as it is enjoyable.
The CU800's electronics are designed to provide intuitive operation - with a console that features a large, easy-to-read display with various program options for users of all fitness levels. An integrated fan keeps them all cool, while a USB port helps keep their devices charged.
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities make your workout more effective.
- A generator-powered console eliminates the need for outlets or power cords.
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments provides extra comfort and a customizable fit.
- Oversized foot pedals feature a fast-latching system.
- 40 levels of resistance provide a challenge for all levels of users - from beginners to advanced.
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual storage trays keep you comfortable and keep your devices close at hand.
Bike Type: Upright
Levels of Resistance: 40
Resistance Type: Magnetic
# of Programs: 5 different programs designed for a variety of workouts - including Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power
Mobile App Available: iOS & Android
Connection Type: Bluetooth & USB
AUX Input: No
Display Type: White Multi-Window LED Displays (18-character message center, profile matrix, RPM, and level)
Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
Adjustable Features: Seat
Pedals: Oversized with fast-latching system
Other: Dual-Spring Cushioned seat, Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
Moving Wheels: Yes
Flywheel Weight (lbs): 30
Max User Weight (lbs): 450
Footprint - Length: 49
Footprint - Width (inches: 26
Footprint - Height (inches): 58
Machine Weight (lbs): 127
Plug-in Requirements: N/A Self-Generated Power
Warranty: (2020 Dyaco Canada Inc,) RESIDENTIAL: Frame- Lifetime/ Parts and Brack - 10 Years/ Labour - 2 Years COMMERCIAL - Frame - Lifetime/ Motor, Parts and Brake - 5 Years/ Labour - 2 Years