Do a comprehensive workout in one spot.
The Progression Fitness PFX FT Max Functional Trainer is the all-in-one solution for home gym enthusiasts and personal trainers with a lot to do but limited floor space – bringing the features of several strength-training machines together in one remarkable, heavy-duty machine.
Into training for strength, power or bodybuilding? Looking for more muscular endurance, glycolytic efficiency, plyometric benefits, and fast-twitch/slow-twitch muscle development? Whether you prefer compound or isolation exercises, concentric or eccentric (Negative) muscle actions, or whether you’d just like to get some versatile training in and learn all the fitness benefits later, this could be the machine for you.
The PFX FT Max Functional Trainer offers the number of exercise options you’d usually only get by walking from machine to machine to machine. Now you can walk up to one machine and reap the benefits of several:
- Smith Machine: Can’t get a gym buddy or a spotter to watch out for your safety while you do your squats, front squats, lunges, standing calf raises, shrugs, upright rows and more? The PFX Max offers the convenience of a Smith Machine, with commercial-grade guide rails that provide a smooth, straight, frictionless lift plus a safe lock and release mechanism to provide a safety catch whenever you need one.
- Power Rack: If you want to add some free weight barbell exercises into your workout, this trainer comes with a 7’ Olympic bar and sturdy J-hooks to rest it on. These j-hooks are easy to detach and re-attach, providing stable and secure support as you raise or lower them through several height options, enabling a variety of exercises. If you’d like to vary your barbell selection, Flaman Fitness offers a wide selection of durable bars for weightlifting and CrossFit training.
- Functional Trainer: Perform dozens of exercises thanks to swivelling pulleys, and adjustable height positions for your shoulder, arms, chest, back, core and leg cable workouts. With fluid cable movement and plentiful attachments, you’ll always have plenty to do – in comfort and safety.
- Ergonomic Multi-grip Chin up / Pull Up Station: Prefer building strength by using your own body weight as resistance? The PFX Max Trainer offers multiple handholds for a wide variety of exercises, including pull-ups, chin-ups, wide grip pull-ups, and reverse grip pull-ups.
- Dip Station: Why just pull your weight up when you can push it, too? Dips are an excellent way to develop your chest, front deltoids, and triceps. This trainer’s multi-grip dip station handles allow you to switch muscle targeting by widening or narrowing your grip. Multiple adjustment positions can raise or lower your starting point and allow you to up your intensity by adding power bands or more weights.
- Vertical Leg Press Plate: How about those thighs, calves, hamstrings and glutes? It’s a good time to ask because right now, in the PFX Max spirit of optimum functional training value, we’re doing your legs a special favour. For a limited time, we’re including the usually optional vertical leg press plate at no extra charge. This premium addition allows you to do a supine leg press with multiple stance variations – allowing you to target specific muscle groups. And since the press works on a smith, you can lock out the bar by simply rotating your ankles after that final rep. So get busy and give your lower body equal time.
Add an adjustable bench from our fine Flaman Fitness selection, and incorporate the bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, military press, press behind neck and more into your routine.
SpecificationsFrame Material: Q235 Stainless steel
Weight Stack (lbs): 221
Lat Exercise: Yes
Chin-up Bar: Yes
High/Low Pulley: Yes
Low Pulley: Yes
Cable Cross Over: Yes
Smith Machine: Yes
Adjustable Front Squat Rack: Yes
Bench Included: No
Bench Features: N/A
Attachments Included: Olympic Bar, Lat Pulldown bar, Safety Support Bars, Bicep Bar, 3 ft Rotational Bar, Dip Bar Attachment, J-hooks, Tricep Rope, Chain, Low Row Bar, Vertical Leg Press Plate, Footrest,
Max User Weight (lbs):
Footprint - Length: 67
Footprint - Width (inches: 87
Footprint - Height (inches): 92
Machine Weight (lbs): 981
Warranty: 1 Year